Part Three: The Questions
Why should one with a kind heart still receive Tien-Tao?
For those who are good Yuan-zi, 30 they should be eager to receive Tien-Tao and to practice Tao once they know about It. The good will always care about the salvation of other people and the social morality. Nowadays, morality has been severely eroded and human carries more evil and selfish thoughts. Continue reading “37. Why should one with a kind heart still receive Tien-Tao? (& Q38 to Q40)”
The purpose of religion is to teach people:
- the Truth of God,
- to redeem their souls,
- to move the evil so they repent, and
- to correct wicked into good.
All five great religions
(Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism,
Christianity, and Islam)
are derived from the Truth.
Continue reading “29. What is the explanation for the statement “The five great religions are One?””
I Ching is the oldest oracle
that details the fundamentals of the creation of the cosmos. Its content is vast and profound. It is the source of all enchantments and magics.
It first states “Qian, Beginning, Cultivation, Reward, and Perseverance.”
Qian has the great might of creation. All things owe their existence to Qian. It represents Tao in the cosmos and the True Self in human. Continue reading “5. I Ching first states Qian, Beginning, Cultivation, Reward, and Perseverance. What does it mean?”
The objectives of Tien-Tao are as follows:
- to spread the Absolute Truth of the cosmos;
- worship the Lord of all souls;
- respect Zhu-Tien-Shen-Sheng; 6
- follow the laws of the land;
- be patriotic;
- be responsible;
- restore the Five Bonds and Eight Cardinal Virtues 7 of morality;
- respect and be obedient to parents;
- honor teachers and esteem Tao;
- be trustworthy;
- live harmoniously with neighbors; and
- rid of bad habits and become good in all respects.
Continue reading “4. What’s the Objective of Tien-Tao?”