The objectives of Tien-Tao are as follows:
- to spread the Absolute Truth of the cosmos;
- worship the Lord of all souls;
- respect Zhu-Tien-Shen-Sheng; 6
- follow the laws of the land;
- be patriotic;
- be responsible;
- restore the Five Bonds and Eight Cardinal Virtues 7 of morality;
- respect and be obedient to parents;
- honor teachers and esteem Tao;
- be trustworthy;
- live harmoniously with neighbors; and
- rid of bad habits and become good in all respects.
Tien-Tao affirms that
Tao is the only Truth in the cosmos and the Origin of all religions.
It promotes the unification of the five great religions – Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity, and Islam.
It further advocates
the returning of all religions to One.
The teachings of the five great religions, such as explaining the cosmos, the heart and True Self, the unification of man and cosmos, ethics, karma, Heaven and Hell, and divinities, etc., all are various aspects of the Truth.
Therefore, Tien-Tao dilates the essence of the teachings of the five great religions. Tien-Tao urges people to follow the canons of Tao, i.e.,
- to uphold the Four Principles and Three Orders 8 of morality and five virtues of Tao;
- purify the souls;
- be remote from lust and evil thoughts;
- use the limited physical life to create an eternal life;
- restore the True Self;
- return to God’s kingdom; and
- convey the Truth to others so that others will follow suit.
When everyone seeks out the Truth, the whole world will be in peace; people will have goodness in their hearts, and the utopia will become a reality. These are the only objectives of Tien-Tao.
Tien-Tao is descended to
bring salvation to the world.
In order to reach this goal, it is necessary to transmit the essence of Tao to people so that those who receive Tien-Tao can discover the Truth and restore their True Selves.
Once they restore their True Selves, they will always display and extend the five virtues of Tao to others, and eventually, complete the Holy Mission of bringing salvation to the world.
Tien-Tao promotes morality and ethics so that evil can be replaced by goodness. Tien-Tao is not affiliated with any organization, does not have any background, or does not have any purpose other than conveying the essence of Tao.
It is not motivated by malice or evil thoughts. It does not conflict with any society or religion. It is not a blind belief or a superstition. Its intention is stated plainly and clearly without any hidden ambition.
Tien-Tao conveys the Gospel of God to everyone, as Confucius said, “To teach without classification.” Confucius said, “If one studies anything other than the Truth, he would endanger himself.”